Tuesday 13 September 2011

Fantasy Football


No, it's not the Blood Bowl team I mentioned I was painting, I got asked to go over the crappy paintjobs of some cake decorations to make it look like their hair actually fit their head. My favourites would probably have to be the guy I gave a swoopy side-parting to, or the chap on the right I added mutton chop sideburns to (hey, my attention span is only finite). And as tempting as it is, no, I'm not going to add them to the tally...

More importantly, it seems Games Workshop is quietly releasing a new game, which I feel obliged to buy despite not knowing anything about it since I still regret not saving my pocket money and buying Warhammer Quest when it was readily available (which explains the copy of Space Hulk still sat unused in my pile o'games). The main worry is, if I don't buy it, and they stop making it, I'll then want it. But more realistically, I'll buy it, and never use it, and still be sad that I don't have Warhammer Quest...

No comments:

Post a Comment