Thursday 23 May 2013

Reasons to love Heresy (Miniatures)

Digging through a shoebox full of miniatures intended for 7tv and Strange Aeons (and Fallout, and random miniatures I bought because I liked the look of them like the Black Cat Bases Bounty Hunter - what can I say, this shoebox is less organised than you might think) looking for a Crooked Dice head sprue that I thought I'd bought at Salute a couple of years back that I thought would be perfect for a Beric Dondarrion conversion, but apparently I do not in fact own, and I found this:


An old Heresy packing note. But why is that blog post worthy, I hear you cry? Why have you kept this slip of paper all this time? Well, in the special requests box on the confirmation page of placing my order, I asked for a haiku from Craig, Andy's then-packing minion, and this is what I got:


It's service like this that makes me want to keep supporting companies like Heresy, so long may they endure!

2 comments:

  1. ha ha that is great. Its service like that that makes me want to buy stuff from companies just for the service!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful thing great service is.

    ReplyDelete